What is variable printing? Variable information printing
(or personalized printing) is used to produce printed
documents that are customized to individuals or to
a specific group. Although only one document is designed,
text, graphics and images within the document can
be varied to produce many unique documents. Add variable
data and you can create one-to-one marketing with
remarkable ease. Printing and addressing can be completed
at the same time and images can be changed on each
and every piece. Variable data has repeatedly demonstrated
that it can increase response rates up to 15%.
Using customized information and graphics, variable
printing allows you to reduce costs, reduces turnaround
times and increases the efficiency of your communications.
Variable printing makes it possible to:
* Increase effectiveness by delivering targeted communications
to your customers
* Ensure the security of sensitive information with
increased mail integrity
* Track response rates with bar-coded surveys and
* Reduce waste by automatically selecting the proper
inserts for each mail piece
* Increase response rates up to 15%
What we need to
run your variable data job:
* Hard-copy sample with highlighted areas where
variable data will be placed.
* The page layout file, such as Quark press to create
the base template.
* The data to be inserted in Microsoft Excel, Access
or Word. Š or have one of our designers help you develop
a variable printed job!